Thursday, June 18, 2009

14 more weeks to go!

Okaaayyyy! So we are now at 26 weeks and 2 days and I have been craving a funnel cake since last weekend! LOL! Dave and I are going to cure that craving by going to one of the local festivals tonight! Im pretty excited as you can see! We are so excited! Only 14 more weeks until the arrival of our baby girl! As we sat in church last night, for the first time I actually seen my stomach jerk when she kicked! It was soooo coooool! I loved it! Last week Dave laid his head on my tummy and she kicked him! It was pretty cute, but she def better not make a habit out of that!

Our last doctors appointment went great & she was measuring at 23 weeks & 5 days, which we were about 23 weeks and 2 days at the time. We were glad to see that everything is growing properly. It was nice to see her on the screen and feel her in my tummy kicking around! She was sooo cute! We have more great ultrasound pictures and those will be up soon!

It's Dave's first Father's Day and I have been going back and forth on what to get him! I guess we will see...

So, this is hilarious....So my mom seen this baby pool that she wants to buy for our baby girl...Karlin will obviously be too young for the pool when she first arrives, so my mom plans to put the pool in her living room, turn the heat up to 85 degrees, put on Karlin's swimming suit and they are going to pretend that they are going to the beach! Absolutely hilarious! Im excited to see this! I actually might join them! LOL!

We have also been working on the Baby Shower invitations, which has been fun, but I am excited to get to the actual putting them together part! (Thanks Jen!)

Everything is beginning to come together (Thanks Jimeka & Stace)! I appreciate you both!

Not sure what else to write about! I know you people want pictures, but I will be sure to take some tonight with that funnel cake! Love you all! God bless!

Oh yeah...Dave, Karlin and I LOVE this song...just thought we would share it! God loves you!
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps )

Did you know that when the Bible says that God is a JEALOUS God that it means that his face becomes intensely red. It seems to refer to the changing color of the face or the rising heat of the emotions which are associated with intense zeal or fervor over something dear to us. In fact, both the Old and New Testament words for jealousy are also translated “zeal.” God is zealous—eager about protecting what is precious to Him. (bible.org)

I looked up the word jealous, zeal, fervor and these are the other meanings that came up: concerned, anxiously desirous, eager, enthusiastic, intense, passionate, warm, fervent....

When I think about these words it shows that God strongly desires us....Loves us with an unfailing love...no matter what--He loves us all the same. It just amazes me how much God desires us....as we go to worship Him, he is excited that we are doing so.....it really does amaze me that God loves us sooo much...that the creator of the universe fills with emotion over us! He's excited about us...WOW!

Be sure to check out the video!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

bellyHood.com Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam