Thursday, April 30, 2009







ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!



ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


WoW! We are soooo amazed & so surprised! Dave and I enjoyed seeing every little part of our baby and watching her do acrobatics in my tummy! She was sooo active! Her hands were moving everywhere! Her little feet were moving all around! As I write this and listen to Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, my eyes are filled with tears of joy....Unexplainable joy....God has given us such a beautiful little girl to be stewards over....Im sooo excited to show her how a woman of God worships God, fullfils her purpose, submits to and respects a husband and much more....I am sooo appreciative of life...of God....She was absolutely perfect! Just amazing....We just knew we were having a boy, so it took some time to process and actually believe that we were going to have a little baby girl, but we are soooo excited....

She truly was amazing....We got some GREAT pics of her in my tummy! Our favorite is the one above where she is yawning and stretching at the same time (Second one). The first one is our second fav, because it looks like she is smiling....We also have a picture where she is using her arms to cover her face...It was the last picture & I guess that she was tired of taking pictures....LOL!

We are so amazed and excited! Dave is going to be a great DADDY! WOW! God you are awesome! I love you sooo....

MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE OUR LITTLE BABY GIRL....ITS SO AMAZING HOW YOU CAN SO QUICKLY FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET...LOOKING FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER....LOVE YOU BABY GIRL.

1 comment:

  1. David and Keena...you all will be great parents to our little bundle!! I love you all very much and I am so proud of you and what you're doing in your professional lives and personal lives for the kingdom of God! You both are an inspiration and I appreciate our friendship! Keena, you are a true manifestation of a woman of God and you will truly be a great role model for Baby Girl Woods!!

    I love you ... and if you need anything...Stace

    ReplyDelete

bellyHood.com Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam